Looking for a great way to help your community? Consider joining our team!
JOB POSTING: Assistant to the Board
Description: An individual who will assist the Board of Directors of the organization ALMAAHH, Advocates for a Latino Museum of Cultural and Visual Arts & Archive, Houston, Harris County
- Clerical, organizational, archival, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe skills will be needed.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills are a must.
- Will manage and file ALMAAHH’s email account, google drive, and Board communication.
- Will be present at Board meetings, functions and other meetings when asked and needed.
- Will help organize meetings, events if needed. Will assist in marketing and social media.
- Will help put together the strategic plan for March 31st, 2022, and coordinate with consultants. Knowledge of project management documentation, tracking and reporting is helpful.
Personal qualities: Of utmost value is being ethical, well-spoken to represent the organization in a positive way, being able to keep confidentiality, and being responsive to deadlines.
Location: Remote work, must have own computer and be available by text and phone during the day, and in evenings if required.
Time: for the first two months the job will be half time. It will be reassessed March 1st to see if more hours or full time is warranted or wanted by both parties.
Remuneration: $25 to $35/hr, depending on experience and skills, to be reassessed March 1st.
Starting Date: January 20, 2022
Contact information: Geraldina Wise, email@example.com